Loved Ones

So, I wrote this, this past weekend while visiting my 95 year old grandmother it hit me hard. I have started to blog more than usual and in variety of ways, I will be sharing stories, thoughts, poetry, photography, and just different things but with all HIS glory and name. I know that it hasn't been easy but I want to make a difference in this world in HIS Kingdom. I will be sharing about my recent mission journey to Beautiful Colorado Mountains in Summit County and the impact HE made through my wonderful team, now family.... but first is my little piece of writing about our Loved Ones who we adore so much.



Loved Ones




Take some time, to spend some time,


with those you love,


you necer know when the time will fly


and those you love will be there no more


except to see you frow and blossom from above with your Heavenly Father


knowing the time you spent with them was worth every second


and riched to perfection with love and care,


they will always love you near or far,


above or below, there or toow,


but those you love will never let you go, they love you more than you can chew.


They won't be here on Earth too much longer,


but the memories you make and they will be cherished forever


they love you more than the eye can see, they will be in your heart and mind forever,


watching you grow in HIS kingdom and in HIS glory and grace.




Not much of a poem, but some thoughts and my wordiness got to me but just sharing with you all means so much to me.

Comments

  1. I attempted to view the literary art in or interest in your blog and i found none. I honestly do not hope that the poem was original because it just lacks structure really. There isn't scheme for it and even as a free verse it is missing some intention. You have set such a pinpoint crowd that your blog is set for and it fails. Every post is on Jesus, god, etc which therefore leads all your blogs to be uniform and boring. There are other things in the world to flood yourself with for your theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts