Oh, Asia!

My time working in Cambodia was short, but will never be forgotten. I pray that if it is what the Lord wants, I will come back someday soon, to spend time with all of my brothers and sisters that I had the privilege of spending time with.

My time in Vietnam was also very short, and I was also battling stomach problems during some of it so I did not experience as much as I had wanted. But, things I did see has sent my heart into a spiral. I will update hopefully when I have my 9 hour layover in Singapore tomorrow on the way to New Zealand. (Just completing the post have been a challenge but will finally have sometime to get it all done hopefully AND pictures!)


The past 18 days in Asia have flown by, and it seems as if only yesterday I was leaving my home and boarding the plane, although in some ways it seems much longer than 18 days, and one-third of my trip is officially complete. The past three weeks have been full of eye-opening and life changing experiences so I can only imagine  what will be next. So here is to the schooling and travels in the coming days. A piece of my heart will always be in Southeast Asia, and as people say never say never. Go with it, because I always caught myself saying I would not come to Asia but when I decided to come I knew that’s what I wanted to do. But, now looking back I have no idea why I did not think otherwise. Asia is full of loving people and a wide variety of economics, but no matter where you maybe the hurt and want for love is there, all they want is to show the history of their country.

More to come about Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand!!!


Prayers for travels in the coming days!

MKG

Comments

Popular Posts