Let YOUR light Shine!


SHINE HIS LIGHT!

Here I am. O Lord. Preparing to go out in to YOUR Kingdom.

I am headed out on Sunday T-4Days to the wonderful land of Russia. The Lord has called me and six other team members to intern at a church this summer. In all of my dreams, I never thought I would be heading out! But here I am, getting ready for the time of a life time. Through years of mission work I thought my desire was to shine HIS name in the states, but now it is my turn to go out in the world. As I go I pray the Lord will use me in ways I have never imagined. As I may be nervous and not knowing the work for the first time in my life, I have learned to be excited and trust the unknown. Not knowing, is the mission life. Let the Lord use me and my team! This is my place to communicate for the next six weeks as I go into His land!


"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the LORD JESUS has given me: the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace." - Acts 20:24

Here I am O Lord. Send me.

In His Precious Name,

MKG

Comments

Popular Posts