Prepping. Mother Russia!

It has been such a long time since I have posted, and a lot has changed.

I have now completed my first year of college and could not have been more blessed to be at such a wonderful God loving school in Searcy, Arkansas. Harding University has completely changed my life and helped me become who I am today.

I am sitting here writing this post, five days before my next big adventure in life. I am headed to good ol' Moscow, Russia for six weeks with five other wonderful team members. Serving the Lord and letting HIS Kingdom known! All we know is that we will be serving  a church and the areas around this wonderful place. I am excited to see what happens and as someone reminded me yesterday, the mission that is unknown the more you will grow. God, whatever you have in store for me and my team in the coming weeks I am ready!




T-5 days!

In His Name,

MKG

Comments

Popular Posts