Are they on Your Path?

So this week this song has kept me up there... and remember He loves us.




Pray that he loves you no matter what and remember that in your good, bad, hard times he is with you NO MATTTER WHAT!!!

I have the same song by another songwriter here:




So, This week has been okay except for me doing a few things I shouldn't have done and I know I shouldn't beat myself because thats where I used to be and I learned it doesn't matter what it is he still loves you. I'm also saying that I had a very deep conversation with one of my dear friends who had to decide to whether to have a relationship with someone who also was on the same path as her or someone who believes in someone but not the one TRUE God. After, I talked to her I had been debating about similar things but realized if God want him, in my case, or her on your path he would put him there for a reason.

God loves us!!! Remember its all one nacho!! And he loves us!!!!

Comments

  1. loved it. great songs. so many good memories! but...
    !woah. you don't even know what all one nacho means!!
    -matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do sorry but i do!!! :) i didnt explain it well but we talked about it in my group

    ReplyDelete
  3. ........i don't know what it means.... was that the week i wasn't able to come?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts