HUA! Up, Up and Away!

Can't believe the time has finally come! Blessed and thankful for Such an opportunity. It seems as if the long journey to be where I am now has finally Revealed its self! Evan Laman and I are off to ATL then Seattle before heading out to Tokyo tomorrow! HUA 2013!! Prayers for safe travels and time there! Ephesians 4! See you in December TX! And, to my family and friends I would not be here today without you so thank you. Love you all!

Today! I am sitting in my hotel room in Tokyo, it's 7am PT but I have been up for awhile, yay for early birds and traveling all over the States yesterday. Haha. I was able to get about 6 hours of sleep after a crazy eventful night with Whitney! (Just some minor details prepping for the trip) thankful for parents who are willing to wake up in the night and help their daughter. Love you mom and dad! But, anyways today the real adventure begins the group is now all together and we head out around 1pm PT. Tokyo is first! 

"I press forward toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 3:14

I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind, the God of angel armies! Do not fear!

Praying for travels, fears, safety, guidance, growth, friendships and protection for each and every one of the HUA team! And for our families and friends! Love you all


as well as the other programs, HUF, HUG, HUE and HIZ! Love you guys!!

Blessed and thankful more than words can describe! So thank you!

Over and out !

Blessings

'MK

Comments

Popular Posts